Members of the CARE Team are available to provide education and training to Wake Forest University students, staff, and faculty.
Audiences leave our presentation understanding:
- How to help keep the University community safe
- Information about CARE Team procedures
- What behaviors might represent an increased risk for danger
- How to appropriately communicate with someone about whom you are concerned
- What resources are available throughout the University
- University procedures in the event of an emergency
In addition, the CARE Team can provide additional training for conflict resolution and verbal de-escalation.
For more information or to schedule an outreach presentation, e-mail CARE@nullwfu.edu.