Members of the CARE Team are available to provide education and training to Wake Forest University students, staff, and faculty.
Audiences leave our presentation understanding:
- How to help keep the University community safe
- Information about CARE Team procedures
- What behaviors might represent an increased risk for danger
- How to appropriately communicate with someone about whom you are concerned
- What resources are available throughout the University
- University procedures in the event of an emergency
In addition, the CARE Team can provide additional training for conflict resolution and verbal de-escalation.
For more information or to schedule an outreach presentation, e-mail CARE@nullwfu.edu.
Contact CARE Team
The CARE Team is not tasked with responding to emergencies. If this is an emergency and you are in need of immediate assistance or consultation, contact WFU Police at 336.758.5911.
For questions or to make a referral please e-mail: CARE@wfu.edu
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5 PM