Education and Training
Members of the CARE Team are available to provide education and training to Wake Forest University students, staff, and faculty about what we do, how we function, and how we can help.
Audiences leave our presentation understanding:
- How to help keep the University community safe
- Information about CARE Team procedures
- How to appropriately communicate with someone about whom you are concerned
- What resources are available throughout the University
- University procedures in the event of an emergency
If there is a more specific subject you would like the CARE Team to speak to your student group, campus organization, office, or department about, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We will be more than happy to discuss outreach and education possibilities with you!
For more information or to schedule an outreach presentation, email CARE@nullwfu.edu.